In today’s marketplace, running a business is more complex than it’s ever been. From back-office systems, to technology dependencies, to connecting with and selling to your customer online. While the complexity has increased, so has the reach and growth potential for new and growing players in the market. Unfortunately, with more areas of responsibility cropping up all the time, how do you compete well?
Your needs may be diverse:
- Attract new customers
- Improve your margins per unit
- Decrease your operating costs
You’re looking for someone to come in to help you solve one or multiple challenges. Staffing is costly, and training takes time. You need someone with experience who can come in and take charge, solving your business’ issues so you don’t have to worry about them.
Staffing is costly, and training takes time.
You know you need to make an investment of time and resources to get over that next hurdle, but budget dictates hiring additional staff isn’t an option. You need a seasoned professional, experienced in growth/marketing & technology business consulting to provide hands-on, results-driven help to organizations of different sizes in varied industries.
It Just Makes Sense
- Experienced. With more than two decades’ experience as marketers, full-stack development, and executive leaders with over 18 years in consulting and full-time staff positions.
- Cost-savings. Our clients have experienced up to 60% savings on operating expenses due to technology and workflow improvements we have implemented.
- Flexible Arrangement. From a strategic advising-only consulting role to outsourced services to a contractual “part of the team,” we help drive new leads, improve processes and champion technology.
How Can We Help?
We’ve worked with businesses as small as the family owned auto shop down the street on up to Sun Microsystems and Oracle, and everything in between. If you need help solving technology or workflow problems in your business, or you’re looking to dramatically improve your lead generation and customer retention, contact us to set up a free consultation.